Sengkang Family Service Centre (FSC) aims to support individuals and families residing within the Sengkang estate through casework and counselling services, as well as support programmes that focus on strengthening families and community bonds.
To better cater to the increasing needs within the Sengkang community, our FSC at Blk 223D Compassvale Walk has extended to include a satellite office at Blk 206B Compassvale Lane.
For more information on Sengkang FSC's operating hours and location, click here.
Sengkang FSC serves the needs of the community through various core services:
Information & Referrals
- We engage you in a conversation and/or ask a couple of questions to better understand your concerns
- We provide information on the available community resources that you can tap on address your needs
- We identify and link you up with the relevant services to better support your needs
Casework & Counselling
- We support vulnerable individuals and families in managing personal, family and life challenges, such as financial hardships, marital issues and parenting difficulties
- We work with a network of stakeholders and community partners to better support your needs
Building a community of care
Everyone plays a part!
At Sengkang FSC, we believe in collaborating with various stakeholders in the community to strengthen, leverage on, or expand existing assets and resources to meet the diverse needs within the Sengkang community. These stakeholders include partner agencies, other service providers, volunteers and residents.
Look out for our upcoming programmes, events and projects, where you can play a part in co-creating a thriving and connected Sengkang community!