AMKFSC is committed to upholding high standards of ethics and governance in our work with valued clients, partners, suppliers, volunteers and the general public.
The Whistleblowing Policy is intended to provide a channel for a report to be made in good faith and in confidence of a possible misconduct or wrongdoing. Examples of such acts include:
- Professional and financial misconduct;
- Improper, dishonest or unethical behaviour;
- Abuse of authority;
- Conflict of interest;
- Irregularity or non-compliance with laws, regulations, AMKFSC policies and procedures;
- Health and safety at workplace; and
- Any other impropriety that may adversely affect AMKFSC’s reputation
To the extent permissible by law and is reasonably practical, AMKFSC shall keep confidential the identity of the Reporting Person who makes a report in good faith. Where the Reporting Person is an employee, the policy provides that he/she will be treated in strict confidence and to the extent possible, be protected from any reprisal or victimisation.
Download the Reporting Form here.